I promise an unwavering commitment to your best interests.
Whether you’re buying or selling, I’m dedicated to making the entire process as seamless, stress-free, and enjoyable as possible. I know that when I deliver exceptional experiences – all the time, every time – we all win.
Examples of professional experiences where I practiced sales, marketing and business development skills:
- I operated my own marketing coaching/consulting business. Take a look at 390Main.com
- I launched The Acton Citizen, a start-up weekly community subscription newspaper
- I was marketing manager for a 36-hole public golf facility.
- I worked for PROFUND, a national fundraising consulting firm, and guided golf marathon fundraising events for non-profits like the Boys & Girls Clubs of Boston, Massachusetts Special Olympics, American Lung Association of Middlesex County, and the Ouimet Fund.
Here's a brief bio that highlights my construction, marketing and sales experience:
- I’m a former licensed Massachusetts Construction Supervisor.
- As a marketer, I was Director of Marketing for Concord Lumber Corporation.
- Working for Gerrity Company, Concord Lumber and EG Barker, I sold lumber and building materials to professional homebuilders, helping them complete projects on-time and profitably.
- I sold lumber, roof trusses, engineered beams, plywood, roofing, siding, decking, windows, doors and interior trim.
- I represented manufacturers like Andersen, Marvin, Jeld-Wen, Velux, Therma-Tru, Certainteed, Huber Engineered Wood (AdvanTech, ZIPSystem), and Trus-Joist.
- I also developed business for a custom homebuilder and commercial construction management company.
- I can complete an accurate frame take-off with a ruler and calculator. I can explain the difference between a right hand swing and a left hand swing door. I know pitch and rise and run, live loads and dead loads and shear.
- School Committee, Minuteman Regional High School, 1990-1999
- School Committee Chair, Minuteman Regional High School, 1996-1999
- Board of Directors, Minuteman Science Foundation, 1999-2002
- Board of Directors, Acton-Boxborough United Way, 1998-1999
- Board of Directors, Acton Community Housing Corporation, 1991-1996
- Member, Acton Area Chamber of Commerce, 1994-1998
- Member, School/Business Partnership Committee, Acton Area Chamber of Commerce, 1994-1998
- Member, School Council, Gates Elementary School, Acton, MA, 1995-1996
- Board of Directors, Acton-Boxborough Youth Soccer, 1990′s
- Youth Basketball, Baseball, Soccer Coach, Acton, MA, 1990′s
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR)
- Massachusetts Association of REALTORS® (MAR)
- Greater Boston Association of REALTORS® (GBAR)
- Builders and Remodelers Association of Greater Boston (BRAGB)
- National Association of Home Builders (NAHB)
- Home Builders and Remodelers Association of Massachusetts (HBRAMA)
- BRAGB Sales and Marketing Council (SMC)
Real Estate Certifications:
- NAHB Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP)
- NAR GREEN Designation
- Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS)
- Residential Construction Certified (RCC)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)